Rain, Rain - Please!

Hopefully for California, it is the time of year to get rain boots and jackets. We need all the help we can to get out of this drought - and my kids need puddles to jump in!

So on that topic - we have been hunting and hunting for good rain boots and rain jackets at good prices. All that searching shouldn't go to waste so I'm here to share some of the best deals and cutest gear. We were lucky enough to get a little rain yesterday so I could get some authentic pictures of her in her rain gear too.

I've got to start with Foxfire on Zulily. I have a total obsession with Zulily.  I love checking the app and see what deals they have for the kids or me or someone else for a birthday or Christmas present. We get deliveries a lot in the house.

I got Lucille this Green Happy Gator Raincoat from Foxfire on Zulily. For only being $14.99 I was amazed at the quality. The lining to this coat is so warm and comfortable - Lucille wanted to wear it immediately even thought it was still 80 plus degrees outside. And the pattern is great.

For rain boots for Lucille we went with Kamik Stomp Rain Boot in Navy. These are well made and fit her nicely. Plus we got a color we can hand down to Gus! She insisted on wearing them to school the day after she got them.

For Gus boots - we got these RanyZany Air Force boots. They were a great price (under $20) and fit right and good quality. He is not as in love with them as Lucille was with hers - he'd rather just go out in his diaper and socks.

Ok, some of the items we didn't buy (yet) but I felt are worth sharing.


Next is this awesome rainy day poncho from Boden. I love Boden. But I REALLY love Boden on sale. This is $27 right now - a pretty workable price from a great brand. It's great.

For a rain coat for Gus I'm loving the Wippette Hooded Printed Rain Coat from Sierra Trading Post. Its another great clearance find - at $18.89 down from $50 originally.

If you're little one is smaller this Hatley Hooded Rain Coat is only available in a size 1T - but they have some cute designs, it is lined AND only $10.95.

I am thinking this Hatley Purple Butterfly Coat will be our backup / school rain coat for Lucille. It's priced right at under $20 and Hatley is a great brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment