Special Delivery: Bookroo!

We were so fortunate to be offered the opportunity to review a new book subscription service for kiddos called Bookroo.

In our July package - which came wrapped up so pretty, by the way, were 3 great books.

First, A Book of Sleep which we already had - and love (so we will keep this copy with the grandparents.) if you get a book you already have by the way, you can get $5 off your next order if you take a picture of yourself gifting it to someone! How awesome is that.

Next, Little Cub, which we had never read before but I love the story line and my 2-year old keeps requesting it before bedtime. The third book, Little White Rabbit is another gem. We haven't read it as much - because Little Cub is taking up all our time - but I've read through it a few times and both kids really listen.

I've written before about other monthly subscription clubs - mostly for beauty products - but this one is my favorite so far. I am a total book lover and I look forward to instilling that quality in my babies. I think they are heading that way too. They were all good books, and even if we had one of them - it was one we loved so a second is never too bad. The packaging is cute too - each book individually wrapped. Gus opened this month - and I'll let Lucille open next time.

The best part? You can sign up with my link and get a discount of $4. Give it a try. My kids love books and really love opening packages in the mail. So it's a win-win.

They are also running a "buy one, give one" promotion - that you can use in conjunction with my coupon! The details are on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment