MPM: First plan of 2015!

We are starting the year off right - with a good menu plan! Because I'll be paying special attention to our budget this year, menu planning is going to be essential. Here is what the plan is for this week.

Tuesday: Taquito salad
Wednesday: chicken and pinto tostadas
Thursday: garlicky quinoa bowls
Friday: buffalo chicken lettuce wraps
Saturday: rigatoni with browned-butter
Sunday: lasagna soup

I'm sure I won't actually be cooking EVERY night this week - but since we don't have other plans yet - I'll plan on it for now. Probably be rolling over some of these recipes into next week.

I also have a great soup recipe recommendation. We made this amazing Chicken & Sweet Potato Chowder recipe last week. We used rotisserie chicken and the pre-cubed sweet potatoes so it was easy peasy too. You will see it on meal plans in the future. For sure.

Hope everyones New Year is starting out right.

More menu plans at orgjunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment