Goodbye 2014... Hello Future.


New Years is a time of reflection and a time of planning. You can look back on your successes and failures and start making plans for the new year. Many people think of it as a clean slate. I think of it as a boost of caffeine.

This year has been loaded with changes for us again. Another new baby - we welcomed Gus in July. A few weeks later I made the announcement that I would be leaving my 9-5 job and work as a social media / digital marketing consultant from home. I'll tell you, learning how to juggle a work at home job and two babies under two is hard work. But it has been rewarding too - and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I love watching the kids grow -- and coming up with ideas of things to do and places to go. I also look forward to adult time when working with a client - or alone time when brainstorming. The key is that its on my own time.

We are looking forward to 2015, I am hoping to work on our budget a bit more, keep the house free of clutter and put 110% into my kids and 110% into my new work. I have a fun project I'm hoping to start this year and I know there isn't enough time in the day to do it all - so I most of all want to remember to sit back and enjoy the ride.

 Happy 2015. Hope you're planning your many successes.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment