New Movies

There will come a day when I get to go to the movies again. It'll start out kid films - and I'm ok with that. In fact, I wish Lucille was old enough now - because there are two great films coming soon (ish) that I'd love to see.

The first is Cinderella. I got chills watching this preview. If I was going to have a fairy godmother, I'd sure hope that it would be Helena Bonham-Carter, wouldn't you? Anyways the movie looks great - watch the preview below. It'll be in theaters in March.



The second movie is also Disney - Into the Woods. Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp and others star in another magical production. I loved the musical this is based on and would love to get to see this. Its coming out at Christmas time. Check out the preview below.


Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the holiday season. Don't get too caught up in all the shopping / black friday deals this week - and take some time to enjoy family! I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment