MPM: Week of August 25

Menu planning has been working out great. The noodle heaven that Tegan from celebrate twelve13 brought us was just delish! This week my nephew is visiting my parents so we'll be eating with them a fair amount - but I thought I'd try and plan out what I could. Here's the plan. It doesn't really involve much cooking.

Monday: zucchini and feta quiche (from frozen)
Tuesday: stuffed bell peppers
Wednesday: with my parents
Thursday: turkey burgers (a friend recommended this recipe)
Friday: at my parents
Saturday: Greek Food Festival
Sunday: maybe Greek Food Festival again? If not, we'll have a Taquito salad.

Like I said, not much cooking - but we have visitors so that's what happens.

Hope everyone has a good week! More menu plans at orgjunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment