MPM: Week of May 19th

This weekend will be another busy weekend so, I'll only be planning during the week. Here is what our Monday through Friday look like.

Monday: creamy green beans and pasta
Tuesday: taquito salad
Wednesday: chicken and black bean stuffed peppers
Thursday: curried slow cooked vegetable stew
Friday: one skillet lasagna

And a quick announcement for all my Sacramento area readers... PlacerGROWN is kicking off summer with a great giveaway on Facebook that you should enter. The form below and on the sidebar tell you what you need to do. You could win wine, gift certificates or cooking classes. They asked me to share it with my readers and I really hope a High Heel & Honeybee reader wins!

Hope everyone has a nice, long 3-day weekend that doesn't go by too quickly. Wish us luck on our first plane ride with Lucille! I'll let you know how it goes.

More menu plans at orgjunkie, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment