MPM: Cinco de Mayo week

We are starting to get back in a groove with the menu planning (and sticking to it.) I'll trying a handful of new recipes this week because I decided to clean out my Foodie Finds board on Pinterest and found some goodies.

We are also trying our hand and cutting some costs at our household - so planning is going to be super important this week. Hopefully some of these have enough for lunch leftovers so I can cut down on my buying lunch every day.

Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: Cream cheese chicken enchiladas
Tuesday: Pizza - Pesto, Goat Cheese and tomato
Wednesday: Crispy Quinoa Patties with green bean fries
Thursday: Chicken broccoli crescent rolls (made with rotisserie chicken)
Friday: Chopped Brussel's sprouts salad (use leftover rotisserie chicken from Thurs.)
Saturday: Confetti mac n cheese
Sunday: BBQ (of course) with lemon and cinnamon sweet potatoes and salad.

P.S. If you are interested in my Pinterest board cleaning - I basically created two additional food related boards - Slow Cooker and Recipe - Success! so that I can easily find slow cooker recipes and recipes that I have done before. Plus it makes my Food Finds board a little more manageable to browse through.

More menu ideas over at org junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment