New Found Love: Mornings

As a new momma one of the changes I least expected was my acceptance of becoming a morning person. I knew I was going to have to get up earlier and get less sleep overall and I really expected it to bother me. Instead, I have been enjoying my morning time, especially on work days when Lucille and her daddy are still sleeping and everything is quiet and still. 

Obviously I enjoy it because its a chance for some "me" time but I also like the anticipation of the chaos that will start once I have to get going. 

What a great addition to my happy life. Hope everyone else is appreciating their mornings as much as I am.

P.S. I tried to get a picture of Miss L and her daddy sleeping but the room was too dark. I had to settle for the morning light in our backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment