Christmas Gift Guide 2012


Ok. I know its getting close and the number of shopping days is dwindling - but I still wanted to share my gift guide for this year.  If you're on Pinterest and if you follow me - you might have seen some of these things on my Gift board... but for those of you not there yet - here's the blog post version.

First thing I wanna share? This InstaWatch.  There is soo much you can do with your Instagram pictures (I've shared Stickygram before...) and this would make a great gift if you captured a special picture this past year. I love the picture they use in the example on the right.

Have a design lover on your list? If they're a game lover too - then you should check out this Scrabble Typography Edition. Its a bit on the expensive side -- but its really a beautiful thing.

So sleek looking don't you think?

For the book route - if you know someone who enjoyed Bossypants and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? then you need to get them Girl Walks into a Bar... Another great funny girl read.

Chez Pim does a Jam Club (spreadable Jam - not music) that sounds interesting for a foodie.

Ok, there is a start. Check out my Pinterest Gift Board for more. Any readers have any creative recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment