Private Sale Site for Travel: Voyage Prive

And here is ANOTHER private sale site. I think these travel ones are starting to be my favorite to browse through. They give me great ideas of places to visit.

The thing I like about Voyage Prive is that they have packages based on the number of nights you'd be staying -- and for the most part your discount goes up as you tack on nights. Also the discount seems slightly more substantial then some other sites.

Like the current deal they have for the Galley Bay Resort & Spa in Antigua. For $999 (for 2 people) you get three nights at the hotel, plus 3 meals a day, PLUS all beverages including branded liquor. That alone is worth it.

I'll be keeping my eye out for more tropical all inclusive offers on this site! You want an invite? Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment