The Fourth: Quest for a Rangpur Lime...



I fully blame Sunset Magazine for my new obsession with gardening and particularly my interest in getting a Rangpur Lime Tree (not a real lime - a sour version of a mandarin). I mean, they had a recipe for Rangpur Shooters... How could I not immediately want one?
But then I went to a local nursery... and got absolutely NO help from the people there. I asked if I could order one and the answer was "No, no one ever asks for those."
My dad pointed out I should have answered "I just did."
Needless to say, I was discouraged... But then I found the Redwood Barn Nursery in Davis - and sent them an email - which I got an answer today saying that they would order one and send me an email when it arrives. Maybe good customer service does still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment